This share buy-back programme is detailed in the reference document 2013/14 published on July 03rd 2014.
Principal characteristics of this programme:
Concerns Solucom shares listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN FR0004036036).
- Maximum purchase % of capital
Purchase may not exceed the limit of 10% of the share capital, excluding self- checking, and 5% if following objective 2.
- Maximum purchase price
Purchases shall be realised at a maximum price of ¤ 80 (excluding purchase expenses acquisition charges).
- ensure the liquidity and drive the secondary market for Solucom shares by the involvement of an independent intermediary based on a liquidity contract in accordance with the ethics charter recognised by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers;
- hold shares to be offered as consideration for any future external acquisitions or mergers;
- allocate shares to employees and/or directors of the company and/or its affiliated companies in accordance with legislation, notably for purposes of employee profit sharing, a company savings or shareholding plan for employees, stock subscription options or to issue bonus shares;
- issue shares on exercise of securities giving access to the company's share capital.
- Programme duration
For a period expiring on the date of the General Meeting convened to approve the financial statements of the financial year ending 31 March 2015, without this period exceeding 18 months with effect from today's date.
Solucom is a management and IT consulting firm.
Solucom's customers are among the top 200 large companies and public bodies. For them, Solucom is capable of mobilizing and combining the skills of 1,200 staff members.
Our mission statement? To place innovation at the heart of business lines, target and steer transformations that are sources of added value, and turn the information system into an actual asset designed to serve corporate strategies.
Solucom is listed on Euronext Paris and Solucom shares are eligible for the 'PEA-PME' scheme.
The consulting firm has been granted the innovative company award from BPIFrance.
All our news on: www.solucom.fr
Phone: +33 1 49 03 20 00
Phone: +33 1 49 03 20 00
Analysts & investor relations
Phone: +33 1 72 74 81 87
Phone: +33 1 77 35 04 37
Rachat d'actions / contrat de liquidité :
- Descriptif du programme de rachat Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.
Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.
|WAVESTONE||Euronext Paris||104.90 (c)||0.00%||0|