Player contract extensions
- Alexandre Lacazette, extended by one year to 30 June 2019
- Nabil Fekir, extended by one year to 30 June 2020
- Anthony Lopes, extended by four years to 30 June 2020
- Samuel Umtiti, extended by two years to 30 June 2019
- Jordan Ferri extended by three years to 2020
- Corentin Tolisso, extended by one year to 30 June 2020
New player contracts
- Rafael da Silva, a Brazilian defender who was transferred from Manchester United. He signed a four-year contract (until 30 June 2019) for €2 million plus up to €1 million in incentives.
- Mathieu Valbuena, French attacking midfielder who was transferred from Dynamo Moscow. He signed a three-year contract (until 30 June 2018) for €5 million.
- Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, a French defender who was transferred from AS Rome. He signed a five-year contract (until 30 June 2020) for €8 million plus up to €2 million in incentives.
Sales of player registrations
- Clinton Njie who was transferred to Tottenham for €14 million plus up to €3 million in incentives and an earn-out on a future transfer.
- Mehdi Zeffane who was transferred to Stade Rennais FC for €1 million plus an earn-out on a future transfer.
- Mohamed Yattara who was transferred to Standard de Liège for €2 million plus incentives and an earn-out on a future transfer.
Tel: +33 (0)4 26 29 67 00
Fax: +33 (0)4 26 29 67 18
|Euronext Paris - Segment C
Indices : CAC Small - CAC Mid & Small - CAC All–Tradable - CAC All-Share – CAC Consumer Services – CAC Travel & Leisure
ISIN code: FR0010428771
Bloomberg: OLG FP
ICB: 5755 Recreational services
Information non réglementée
Full and original press release in PDF:
Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.
Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.
|OL GROUPE||Euronext Paris||2.97||-1.00%||37 203|