The Board of Directors of BOIRON, at its meeting chaired by Thierry Boiron, made up the statutory and consolidated financial statements of the financial year ended on December 31, 2014. It was decided to call a Combined Shareholders Meeting on May 21, 2015 at the company's headquarters in Messimy.
Audit of the statutory and consolidated financial statements have been performed and the audit reports concerning their certification are currently in the process of being issued.
BOIRON GROUP RESULTS
|in thousands of euros||2013||2014||Variation
|Net Income - Group share||82,396||89,049||+8.1%|
|Net cash position||159,775||156,173||-2.3%|
- At nearly identical sales, 2014 profitability improved.
- The Board of Directors will propose to the Combined Shareholders Meeting the distribution of a dividend of ¤ 1.5 per share. The payment of the dividend will be June 5, 2015.
- On February 24, 2015, the Los Angeles California Court of Appeal's (USA) provided their final approval of a legal settlement signed on March 6, 2012 intended to put an end to the class action lawsuit currently in process.
- BOIRON will continue its involvement in the development of homeopathy with confidence and ambition. Taking into account the geopolitical risks, the BOIRON group remains cautious in its outlook for 2015.
Our next update:
April 30, 2015, at market close, publication of quarterly sales and financial information as of March 31, 2015.
Person responsible for financial information: Christian Boiron
Contact for financial information: Véronique Bouscayrol
Investor relations: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.43 - E-mail: email@example.com
ISIN Code: FR0000061129 (BOI) - Bloomberg: BOI FP - Reuters: BOIR.PA
The group's financial information is online at : www.boironfinance.com
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Communiqué sur comptes, résultats, chiffres d'affaires
Full and original press release in PDF:
Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.
Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.
|BOIRON||Euronext Paris||85.23 (c)||-0.16%||3 971|