Paris, 1 April 2016 - Altamir's 2015 Registration Document was filed with the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF) on 1 April 2016.
The document has been significantly reorganised and enriched, and we are pleased to make it available to investors in its new form:
- Our aim in restructuring the document is to clearly present all of the information investors need to form a judgement about the Company, by adhering to the recommendations of the AMF (guide for preparing registration documents, adapted to midcap companies, in accordance with the European prospectus regulation);
- The content is now more detailed and educational on subjects such as private equity, management costs, corporate governance and valuation methods;
- We have highlighted the 11 principal investments, which represented 81% of the portfolio's fair value as of 31 December 2015, and we have added a glossary at the end of the document.
The following documents are included in the Registration Document:
- The 2015 annual financial report;
- The report of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board on internal control and corporate governance;
- Fees paid to the Statutory Auditors;
- Description of the share buyback programme;
- The annual information document.
This document is available in French on the websites of the Company (www.altamir.fr, Investors/Regulated information/Annual reports) and the AMF (www.amf-france.org). It is also available at the Company's headquarters: 1, rue Paul Cézanne - 75008 Paris (France).
An English version of the document will be available on Altamir's website in the coming days.
Altamir is a listed private equity company (Euronext Paris-B, ticker: LTA) founded in 1995 and with more than €650m in assets under management. Its objective is to provide shareholders with long-term capital appreciation and regular dividends by investing in a diversified portfolio of private equity investments.
Altamir's investment policy is to invest via and with the funds managed or advised by Apax Partners France and Apax Partners LLP, two leading private equity firms that take majority or lead positions in buyouts and growth capital transactions and seek ambitious value creation objectives.
In this way, Altamir provides access to a diversified portfolio of fast-growing companies across Apax's sectors of specialisation (TMT, Retail & Consumer, Healthcare, Business & Financial Services) and in complementary market segments (mid-sized companies in French-speaking European countries and larger companies across Europe, North America and key emerging markets).
Altamir derives certain tax benefits from its status as an SCR ("Société de Capital Risque"). As such, Altamir is exempt from corporate tax and the company's investors may benefit from tax exemptions, subject to specific holding-period and dividend-reinvestment conditions.
For more information: www.altamir.fr
Tel: +33 1 53 65 01 74
Communiqués de mise à disposition de documents :
- Modalités de mise à disposition de document de référence ou de ses actualisations
Full and original press release in PDF:
Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.
Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.
|ALTAMIR||Euronext Paris||13.92 (c)||0.22%||4 336|