OL GROUPE : Rise in the OL Groupe share price
Since the end of last season, when the OL Groupe share price was quoted at €6.80, the share price has risen sharply, gaining 43.4% in 3 months to attain €9.75 on 27 August 2009. This increase is explained by the more favourable outlook for financial markets and, above all, a stream of encouraging news for the OL Groupe.
Amongst recent news one can cite:
- On 22 July 2009, the law for the Development and Modernisation of Tourism was enacted. This will allow sports stadiums to be given "general interest equipment" status and favour the construction of large stadiums as part of France's candidacy to host Euro 2016.
- On 6 July 2009, the Greater Lyon Commuity Council (Conseil Communitaire) voted in favour of the draft zoning plan No 1. This constitutes an important step in the implementation of the large stadium project.
- A very active summer transfer window with the arrival of highly skilled players such as Lisandro Lopez, Michel Bastos, Aly Cissokho and Bafetimbi Gomis.
- On 7 August, Olympique Lyonnais signed a memorandum of understanding with Adidas under which Adidas will become the exclusive supplier of sports equipment to Olympique Lyonnais for ten seasons starting in 2010/11.
- On 25 August, Olympique Lyonnais qualified for the group stages of the UEFA Champions League for the 10th year in succession. During the return match with Anderlecht, Olympique Lyonnais was also able to parade the logo of its new sponsor BetClic.
Tel: +33 4 26 29 67 33
Fax: +33 4 26 29 67 13
Stock market: Euronext Paris - compartment C
Index: CAC AllShares
ISIN code: FR0010428771
Bloomberg: OLG FP
ICB: 5755 Recreational services
Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free