GROUPE STERIA : Steria signs EUR 600 million 5-year syndicated loan
Steria Group announces that on 23 June 2011 it signed a multi-currency syndicated loan with a 5-year maturity totalling €600 million.
The international syndication was heavily oversubscribed, underlining the market's confidence in the quality of Steria Group's credit.
This new loan is a replacement by anticipation of the existing €476 million facilities due to mature as of 31 July 2012. The new credit lines will mature as of June 2016.
The signed facilities comprise an amortisable term loan equivalent to €275 million and a multi-currency revolving credit line of €325 million. The latter facility is intended to cover the Group's various financing needs, including any eventual refinancing of the €152 million hybrid convertible bonds currently outstanding.
This refinancing transaction, which was concluded on favourable terms, provides greater financial flexibility to the Group over the next five years, and allows it to continue its development.
The banking syndicate is made up of 14 banks:
- Bookrunners and mandated lead arrangers: BNP Paribas (co-ordinator), Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis (co-ordinator), Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking (co-ordinator).
- Mandated lead arrangers: Barclays and HSBC.
- Arrangers: Commerzbank and Crédit Mutuel CIC.
- Co-arrangers: BCME, Crédit Agricole Ile de France, Crédit du Nord, Handelsbanken, ING and KBC.
Steria is listed on Euronext Paris, Eurolist (Section B)
ISIN Code: FR0000072910, Bloomberg Code: RIA FP, Reuters Code: TERI.PA
CAC MID&SMALL 190, CAC MID 100, CAC Soft&CS, CAC Technology
General Indices: SBF 120, SBF 250, SBF 80, IT CAC, NEXT 150
For further information, see the website: http://www.steria.com
Tel: +33 1 34 88 64 44 / +33 6 15 15 27 92
Tel: +33 1 34 88 55 60 / +33 6 17 64 29 39
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Autres communiqués Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free