Consolidated turnover (1st January- 31st December) - non-audited
|in millions of euros||31/12/2007||31/12/2006(1)||Growth||31/12/2006
Pro forma (2)
(1) integrating the France Ouate Industrie group acquired on 15th May 2006 over 7 1/2 months.
(2) integrating the France Ouate Industry group over 12 months.
Confirmation of dynamic growth
In Financial Year 2007, VDI Group furthered its activity making ¤ 42.72 M in turnover, a 24% increase.
- Organic growth (comparable perimeter) is strong at 10.7% in the upper bracket of objectives announced by the Group.
- Activity outside France reached ¤ 13.04 M, i.e. 30.5% of total turnover.
- The Group's two divisions contributed to the growth in activity. The Portable Energy division made ¤ 24.26 M in turnover (i.e. 56.8% of total turnover) and the Health and Safety at Work division made ¤ 18.46 M (43.2% of turnover).
Health and Safety at Work Division
The integration of France Ouate Industrie has been totally finalised with optimisation of logistics grouped into one single location at Corbas (69) and commercial synergies now implemented.
Portable Energy Division
The English Allbatteries subsidiary shows excellent performance with a 17% increase in activity over the period, after 2 years of highly beneficial restructuring.
Two new stores, 1000 & Une Piles (renamed 1001 Piles Batteries since 1st January 2008) were successfully opened, one in Brussels (franchise) and the other in Paris 13th arrondissement, and both have experienced a very rapid start-up. The Group now has 8 own stores and 8 franchise stores.
2007 results in line with objectives
In view of this performance, VDI Group confirms its objective of making an operating profit of around 8% for the whole financial year.
On this basis, VDI can be optimistic regarding continued growth in 2008.About VDI Group
Set up in 1996, VDI Group mainly operates in the area of catalogue-based, direct selling of consumable products to companies, professionals and organisations (BtoB), as well as to private individuals (BtoC). VDI Group is active on two markets through two divisions:
- "Health and Safety at Work" which markets and sells items linked to occupational health, hygiene and safety.
- "Portable Energy" which designs and distributes all types of batteries, chargers, adaptors and portable lighting products.
VDI Group pools the brands:
|Health and Safety at Work Division:||Portable Energy Division:|
|PRORISK France Ouate Industrie||1000 & Une Piles allbatteries|
VDI Group has been developing through organic and external growth since its creation. This strategy has enabled it to broaden its product offering, gain a foothold in new market segments and step up its international expansion.
VDI Group employs 289 people to date.
Christian Dutel - Chairman of the Board
Tel: 00 33 (0)4 72 52 20 00 - email@example.com
Amalia Naveira - Analyst/Investor Relations - Tel: 00 33 (0)4 72 18 04 97 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie-Claude Triquet - Media Relations - Tel: 00 33 (0)4 72 18 04 93 - email@example.com
VDI Group has been listed on Alternext by Euronext Paris - code ISIN n°FR0010337865
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente : Communiqué sur comptes, résultats, chiffres d'affaires
© Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
|VDI GROUP||Euronext Paris||5.28 (c)||-4.00%||3 308|