Integrate the global Top 5 digital and technology marketing agencies
Paris (France), 25th June 2013 - Valtech S.A. [EURONEXT Paris: FR0011505163 - LTE], first independent European agency in digital and technology marketing, unveils its new strategic ambitions for the 2016 horizon today.
Over the past three years, under the leadership of its new key shareholder and the presidency of Sebastian Lombardo, Valtech has profoundly changed: from an IT services company operating in six heterogeneous business, the group has become the first independent European "full service" digital and technology marketing agency, with strong expertise in marketing strategy, digital platforms, and multichannel marketing and agile development.
Today, Valtech has:
- A global network with nearly 1600 employees (geeks, marketers, consultants, designers, creative experts, etc.) based in 16 offices across 8 countries;
- A range of innovative, cutting-edge and relevant services: Customer Responsive PlatformsTM and Agile MarketingTM ;
- Global partnerships with leading technology players: Content & Marketing (Adobe, Sitecore, Episerver) Analytics (Webtrends, Omniture, Google Analytics) and e-commerce (Hybris, IBM Websphere, Demandware) ;
- A consolidated turnover in 2012 of ¤ 133.7 million, almost double compared to 2010 (+72%), driven by strong organic growth (11 consecutive quarters of two-digit organic growth) and two strategic acquisitions: Adea and H2O.
"OLD SCHOOL MARKETING IS OVER": BEGINNING OF A PHASE OF INDUSTRIALIZATION OF MARKETING
While marketing and advertising are undergoing the greatest transformation in history, driven by technological innovation, data, proliferation of sales channels and changing consumer behaviour, the digital aspect is a phenomenal change and disruptive agent for large global companies and the economy in general.
In this phase of industrialization of marketing which has just begun, Valtech's ambition, over the next few years, is to become the preferred and strategic partner of the major Fortune 500 multinational companies, by guiding their management and marketing departments in the integration of digital marketing in their business, by designing, developing and deploying agile technology platforms that will be at the heart of their business development and branding strategies to conquer the customer of the 21st century.
Thanks to its unique competitive position at the crossroads of IT development and digital marketing, its global presence (United States - Europe - Asia) and its "full service" offer on digital strategies, agile marketing, technology platforms and big-data, Valtech wishes to assert itself in the coming years within the global leadership of digital and technology marketing.
An ambition that is materialized by the desire to make Valtech one of the top five agencies in digital and technology marketing globally, in terms of size and customer portfolio, geographic coverage, portfolio of services, innovation & profitability.
MARKET PROSPECTS OF DIGITAL MARKETING: TRIPLING IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS
According to research and analysis firm Forrester Research, digital marketing and IT expenditure dedicated to marketing should record an average annual growth of over 20% until 2016, and increase from $ 192 billion in 2011 to 551 billion in 2016, supported in particular by the digital modernization of the Fortune 500 companies, the acceleration of technological innovations, the omnipresence of a hyper-connected consumer and data processing that is increasingly of greater granularity and in real-time for relevant targeted marketing.
In this favourable context, Valtech's strategic ambition will result in a new phase of sustained growth for the group over the 2013-2016 period:
- Geographic growth to strengthen and consolidate our U.S. presence, the first global market for digital marketing, and expand our global network by entering emerging markets in Asia and Latin America ;
- Growth of the services portfolio by developing our offerings related to Big Data, mobile and social commerce and marketing;
- Growth of the customer portfolio by building strong strategic partnerships with major accounts in sectors identified as being the most strategic: luxury, pharmaceutical, automotive, retail, industry;
- External growth in a still highly fragmented market, to transform Valtech into a market consolidator to acquire new technological expertise or to expand its geographic presence.
Valtech's financial strength, its sustained and now profitable growth since several quarters, allowing the group to continue to invest, the commitment of the management team in the corporate plan focused on a vision of global leadership and the support of the majority shareholder confirm the group's ability to implement these new strategic ambitions until 2016.
- The turnover of the second quarter of 2013 (April - June) will be published on July 18, 2013, after market close.
- The 2013 half-year results will be published on September 2, 2013, after market close.
The turnover of the third quarter of 2013 (July-September) will be published on November 4, 2013, after market close.
Valtech [Euronext Paris: FR0011505163 - LTE] is a digital marketing agency, pioneer in technologies, with a presence in eight countries (France, UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, United States, India, Korea) and approximately 1,600 employees. As a "digital full service" player, Valtech knows how to add value to its customers at all stages of a digital project: strategy consulting, design, graphic design, development and optimization of business-critical digital platforms. Thanks to its renowned commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands to develop and grow their business through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment.
Mr Sebastian Lombardo
CEO +33 (0)1 77 35 04 37
FINANCIAL PRESS CONTACT
ACTUS - Nicolas Bouchez
+33 (0)1 77 35 04 37
Agency Ex Alto
Yasmina Madafi & Axelle Lebrun
email@example.com / +33 (0)1 47 31 34 88
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Activité de l'émetteur (acquisitions, cessions...) Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-32615-valtech_pr_strategic_plan_20130625_uk.pdf © Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
|VALTECH REV.SPLIT||Euronext Paris||12.50 (c)||0.00%||0|