- ?96.2 million in cash and cash equivalents as of June 30, 2014
- Updated TG4010 data show an improvement in overall survival consistent with improvement in progression-free survival as previously reported
- Updated TIME trial results in advanced non-small cell lung cancer to be presented at ESMO 2014 Congress
Strasbourg, France, September 8, 2014 - Transgene (Euronext Paris: TNG) today announced its financial results for the six-month period ended June 30, 2014 and provided an update on one of its lead development programs, TG4010 MUC-1 targeted cancer immunotherapy.
Key highlights of the Interim Financial Report are as follows:
- Stable operating revenue and expenses, with ?6.3 million in revenue and ?26.0 million in R&D expenses for the six-month period.
- Net loss (?25.1 million) and cash burn (?14.8 million) in line with budget, with no deviation expected in cash burn guidance for the full year 2014 (?50-55 million).
- Solid cash position: ?96.2 million as of June 30, 2014.
Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.
Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.
|TRANSGENE||Euronext Paris||2.63 (c)||3.95%||310 618|