The company informs its shareholders that its reference document 2006/2007 is now available and can be consulted on its web site. (www.solucom.fr). It contains :
- Documents and information related to the AGM to take place on 28 September 2007, notably :
- The Management board report and its annexes
- The Supervisory board report on the organisation of internal control
- The resolutions to be proposed at the AGM
- Consolidated and company accounts at 31 March 2007
- The different Auditors' reports
- Description of the share buy- back programme to be proposed
- Other financial and legal information
- The table of Auditors' fees
- The Annual Information document mentioning the information published over the past 12 months.
This document is made available according to legal requirements and can be consulted on Solucom's web site (www.solucom.fr).
An English version of this document will soon be available on the Solucom web site (www.solucom.fr).
Solucom group: Consulting in Governance & Technology
Solucom is an IS consulting group specialising in governance and technology consulting. Its positioning is summarised by its mission statement: IS performance to serve companies' core business requirements.
The group also consults to Telecoms operators to define their strategy for innovative offerings and services.
Solucom is the partner of the largest French companies in their national and international projects:
Air France-KLM, Alstom, ANPE, Banque de France, BNP Paribas, Bouygues Telecom, Carrefour, Crédit Agricole, EDF, Gaz de France, La Poste, L'Oréal, Ministry of the Economy and Finance, Ministry of National Education, Ministry of the Interior, Neuf Cegetel, Orange, RTE, SFR, SNCF, Société Générale, Suez, Total.
Solucom is listed on Euronext Paris - Eurolist - Section C, NextEconomy section.
ISIN code: FR0004036036 - LCO; ICB: 9533 - Services Informatiques
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free