In its meeting taking place on September 25th, after the Annual General Meeting (AGM), Solucom's Management Board decided the immediate implementation of the share-buy back programme authorised by the AGM in application of L.225-209 et seq. of the French commercial code, Regulation no. 2273/2003 of the European Commission dated 22 December 2003 implemented on October, 13th 2004 and L.2005-842 of July 26th 2005, and Articles 241-1 to 241-6 of the general regulations of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (French stock market regulator).
This share buy-back programme is detailed in the reference document 2012/13 published on July 25th 2013.
Principal characteristics of this programme:
Concerns Solucom shares listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ISIN FR0004036036).
- Maximum purchase % of capital
Purchase may not exceed the limit of 10% of the share capital, excluding self- checking, and 5% if following objective 2.
- Maximum purchase price
Purchases shall be realised at a maximum price of ¤ 40 (excluding purchase expenses acquisition charges).
- ensure the liquidity and drive the secondary market for Solucom shares by the involvement of an independent intermediary based on a liquidity contract in accordance with the ethics charter recognised by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers;
- hold shares to be offered as consideration for any future external acquisitions or mergers;
- allocate shares to employees and/or directors of the company and/or its affiliated companies in accordance with legislation, notably for purposes of employee profit sharing, a company savings or shareholding plan for employees, stock subscription options or to issue bonus shares;
- issue shares on exercise of securities giving access to the company's share capital.
- Programme duration
For a period expiring on the date of the General Meeting convened to approve the financial statements of the financial year ending 31 March 2014, without this period exceeding 18 months with effect from today's date.
Solucom is a management and IT consulting firm.
Solucom's customers are among the top 200 large companies and public bodies. For them, Solucom is capable of mobilizing and combining the skills of 1,200 staff members.
Our mission statement? To place innovation at the heart of business lines, target and steer transformations that are sources of added value, and turn the information system into an actual asset designed to serve corporate strategies.
Solucom is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris and has been granted the innovative company award from OSEO Innovation.
All our news on: www.solucom.fr
Phone: +33 1 49 03 20 00
Phone: +33 1 49 03 20 00
Analysts & investor relations
Phone: +33 1 72 74 81 87
Phone: +33 1 77 35 04 37
Rachat d'actions / contrat de liquidité :
- Descriptif du programme de rachat Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-33545-250913_share-buy-back-programme.pdf © Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free