Lyon, 3 September 2015
OL will soon start playing in the new stadium and take part in the Champions League as the only French club to qualify apart from PSG. The Group focused on these prospects during the summer of 2015 and pursued its strategy to strengthen the professional team, building on its premium-quality Academy.
Specifically, the club bolstered its long-term prospects by extending the contracts of the best professional players trained at its Academy, such as Nabil Fekir, Alexandre Lacazette, etc., and unlocked further value from the Academy by transferring certain young players such as Clinton Nije and Fares Bahlouli.
The principle of earn-out clauses on future transfers found its full expression in the transfer of Anthony Martial, who was trained at the OL Academy, from AS Monaco to Manchester United.
At the same time, OL strengthened its roster by recruiting outside the club, attracting experienced, talented players such as Mathieu Valbuena, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa and Rafael Da Silva as well as young internationals such as Sergi Darder and Lucas Tousart.
As a result of the summer trading activity, OL has built a professional squad composed of 29 players, including 27 internationals, who will compete in the Champions League this season and aim to qualify for the same competition again in 2016/17.
Sales of player registrations
- Fares Bahlouli to AS Monaco (30/06/2015) for €3.5 million plus an earn-out on a future transfer.
- Jérémy Frick to Biel-Bienne (Switzerland) (01/07/2015) with incentives and an earn-out on a future transfer.
- Mohamed Yattara to Standard Liège (15/07/2015) for €2 million plus incentives and an earn-out on a future transfer.
- Mehdi Zeffane to Rennes (12/08/2015) for €1 million plus an earn-out on a future transfer.
- Clinton Njie to Tottenham (14/08/2015) for €14 million plus up to €3 million in incentives and an earn-out on a future transfer.
- Yassine Benzia to Lille (31/08/2015) for €1 million plus an earn-out on a future transfer.
Acquisition of player registrations
- Claudio Beauvue, from Guingamp (01/07/2015), for €4.5 million plus up to €3 million in incentives, as well as an earn-out on a future transfer; 4-year contract until 30 June 2019.
- Rafael da Silva, from Manchester United (03/08/2015) for €2 million plus up to €1 million in incentives; 4-year contract until 30 June 2019.
- Mathieu Valbuena, from Dynamo Moscow (10/08/2015) for €5 million; 3-year contract until 30 June 2018.
- Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, from AS Rome (14/08/2015) for €8 million plus up to €2 million in incentives; 5-year contract until 30 June 2020.
- Sergi Darder, from Malaga (29/08/2015) for €12 million; 5-year contract until 30 June 2020).
- Olivier Kemen, from Newcastle (30/08/2015) for €0.75 million and an earn-out on a future transfer; 4-year contract until 30 June 2019.
- Lucas Tousart from Valenciennes (31/08/2015) for €2.5 million plus up to €0.6 million in incentives and an earn-out on a future transfer; 5-year contract until 30 June 2020.
- Jérémy Morel, a free agent, from Olympique de Marseille; 3-year contract until 30 June 2018.
- Nabil Fékir, 1-year extension until 30 June 2020
- Anthony Lopes, 4-year extension until 30 June 2020
- Corentin Tolisso, 1-year extension until 30 June 2020
- Samuel Umtiti, 2-year extension until 30 June 2019
- Jordan Ferri, 3-year extension until 2020
- Alexandre Lacazette, 1-year extension until 30 June 2019
First professional contracts
- Christophe Martins Pereira, 3-year contract until 30 June 2018.
- Louis Nganioni, 3-year contract until 30 June 2018.
- Mouctar Diakhaby, 3-year contract until 30 June 2018.
- Aldo Kalulu, 3-year contract until 30 June 2018.
- Louis Nganioni has been temporarily loaned to FC Utrecht until 30/06/2016.
Contracts expired as of 30/06/2015
- Mouhamadou Dabo
- Yoann Gourcuff
- Sidy Koné
Tel: +33 (0)4 26 29 67 00
Fax: +33 (0)4 26 29 67 18
Euronext Paris - Segment C
Indices : CAC Small - CAC Mid & Small - CAC All–Tradable - CAC All-Share – CAC Consumer Services – CAC Travel & Leisure ISIN code: FR0010428771
Bloomberg: OLG FP
ICB: 5755 Recreational services
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Autres communiqués
Full and original press release in PDF:
Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.
Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.
|OL GROUPE||Euronext Paris||2.95 (c)||0.00%||11 339|