naseba, the leading business information company listed on the Paris stock exchange, is proud to announce the 1st Annual Russia Business Travel Congress taking place on June 18th-19th, 2007 in Moscow.
Monaco, June 12th, 2007 - Russia is rapidly becoming one of the world's leaders in terms of the growth of outbound travellers. As the country's economy grows, business people's demand for more exclusive and more expensive destinations is also increasing.
Every year, more than 3 million Russians travel internationally on business trips and more than 60% of Russian corporate meetings are held abroad. The government is also helping the industry by opening up opportunities in various Russian regions, as well as reforming and reducing bureaucracy within the industry.
Russia Business Travel Congress introduces new incentive destinations and business travel solutions, and focuses on the hottest challenges and opportunities in the industry. This congress is working in strategic partnership with such reputable media as the Moscow Times, Business Traveler, Events Magazine Russia, HeadQuarters Magazine, MIM as well as Travel Daily News International. The congressis part of naseba's flagship Travel & Tourism event series.
This strategic platform aimed at all the industry players is by invitation only and consists of:
- Roundtables and individual presentations by such industry-renowned experts as:
- Carlos Romero Dexeus, Executive Director of the Affiliate Members, World Tourism Organization
- Daria Donskih, Head of claim-lawsuit department, Persona Grata
- Michael J Gates, Group Managing Director, Richard Lewis Communications
- Svetlana Ivanovna Mamonova, Director, Tourist Technology Support Association, Russia
- Elena Grigorieva, General Director, Paradise Travel Group (OOO "Paradise-Tour")
- Irina Kuznetsova, Head of Administrative Department, PricewaterhouseCoopers Russia B.V.
- Helene Lloyd, Director, Tourism, Marketing & Intelligence
- Varvara Levina, The head of business trips department, VympelCom
- Prescheduled one-to-one business meetings between upper-level decision makers in charge of purchasing business packages and solutions with global travel and tourism suppliers (such as hotels, DMC, congress centres).
- Claims of tourists addressed to tourist companies
- Communicating successfully across cultures
- Role of information technologies in tourist business
- Classification of the most interesting countries and cities to host corporate events and incentive programs
- Corporate Event: what is easy, what is wrong
- How to successfully enter the Russia MICE market, just to name a few
- Organization of Business Trips, Corporate Meetings and Seminars. Advantages & Disadvantages of Direct Bookings. The Look From the Inside
- Shaping the future of tourism in partnership with Business Leaders and Governments.
Topics will uncover the latest in:
The Head of Events and Incentives at Avon Cosmetics said about naseba's MICE events: "Invaluable time spent with great professionals. I now have some great plans for the next 2 years." While the European Event Manager for Puma International said: "Success is an option and this event was the option! Thank you for the invitation."www.russiaoutbound.com
Established in 2002, naseba produces business platforms focused on re-education, networking and most importantly increasing deal-making opportunities for executive clients. With offices strategically located in 8 cities around the world, naseba employs over 200 executives from more than 30 nationalities. naseba group went public on the Paris Stock Exchange on October 5th, 2006.
The shares of naseba group are listed on the French Stock Exchange "Marché Libre"
Code ISIN : FR0010241596 - MNEMO : MLNSB
For more information, please refer to the following websites: www.naseba.com and www.actusnews.com
Agnès VILLERET / Coralie VOGT
Tél. : +33 1 53 67 36 36
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free