naseba, the leading business information company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange, is launching the 3rd Annual MICE Asia Congress on July 8th-10th, 2007 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Monaco, June 25th, 2007 - The MICE industry in Asia is developing at a very rapid pace, pushing event managers and corporate travel agents to constantly search for new solutions to create cutting-edge corporate meetings, events and incentive programs.
Event managers are under pressure to provide breakthrough meeting services while still respecting budget guidelines. Consequently, new and exciting MICE destinations are required to answer the growing market need and offer the best travel and tourism solutions. Asia is an excellent example of a destination catering to these requirements with countries such as Malaysia, China and India attracting a growing number of Western companies. On the other hand, a considerable number of Asian companies have also started to organize events abroad, particularly in Europe.
MICE Asia Congress responds to these needs by introducing new incentive destinations and business travel solutions, and focusing on the hottest challenges and opportunities in the industry.
The congress is part of naseba's flagship Travel & Tourism series and is organized in partnership with East West Executive Travellers.
This strategic platform aimed at all industry players is by invitation only and consists of:
- Roundtables and individual presentations by such industry-renowned experts as:
- Amirrudin Mahzan, Branch Manager, ALFA ROMEO
- Davis Harvey, Senior Director, ESPN Sports
- Leng Wai Chan, Executive Director, IDEMA
- Lori Sobel, Head of Sales, Singapore, GOOGLE
- Olivier Brauen, Head of Product Marketing, Passenger Car and Light Truck, Michelin Asia-Pacific
- Andrew Mc Arthur-Edwards, Managing Director, Now Events
- Claire Buckwar, Marketing Director, Schott AG
- Tina Nepomuceno Di Cicco, Global Head of Marketing, VivaMacau
- Ana Maria Zumsteg, Events Strategy Manager, Corporate Marketing, Zurich Financial Services
- Prescheduled one-to-one business meetings between upper-level decision makers in charge of purchasing MICE solutions for their companies with global travel and tourism suppliers (such as hotels, DMC, congress centres).
The following topics will be covered throughout the congress:
- The creation of an event framework
- The use of the Sun Tzu Chinese art of war to drive events strategy and achieve business results
- The use of events as an important Customer Relationship Management tool in B2B
- The use of incentives as part of the motivational program of a company
- Trade Organizations - another Channel for MICE business
- How Michelin uses Motorsports events to build customer loyalty and brand experience
- Events and their place in the Integrated Marketing Strategy.
The Event Manager of Oracle described MICE Asia 2006 as "a great market place for buyers & suppliers in the events industry". The Head of Meetings & Events of Accenture, India explained:"I was able to establish relationships with relevant MICE vendors."www.miceasia.com
Established in 2002, naseba produces business platforms focused on re-education, networking and most importantly increasing deal-making opportunities for executive clients. With offices strategically located in 8 cities around the world, naseba employs over 200 executives from more than 30 nationalities. naseba group went public on the Paris Stock Exchange on October 5th, 2006.www.naseba.com
The shares of naseba group are listed on the French Stock Exchange "Marché Libre"
Code ISIN : FR0010241596 - MNEMO : MLNSB
For more information, please refer to the following websites: www.naseba.com and www.actusnews.com
|Sophie Le Ray
|Agnès VILLERET / Coralie VOGT
Tél. : +33 1 53 67 36 36
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free