DYNAMIC ORDER BOOK
|Consolidated - M¤||2007||2006||Variation|
|Turnover in first half||117.8||99.8||+ 18.0 %|
|Turnover in second half||132.7||113.6||+ 16.8 %|
|Total 1st half||250.5||213.4||+ 17.4 %|
Business for Maisons France Confort is up again with turnover amounting to ¤250.5 million in the first half as opposed to ¤ 213.4 million last year.
At a constant perimeter (excluding PCA Maisons taken over 1st April 2007 and Maisons MILLOT acquired on 1st October 2006), organic growth was strong at + 13.3%.
This dynamic growth is illustrated by:
- Orders received were up 9% in value in the first 6 months with very strong acceleration in May and June 2007 which is also confirmed in July.
- Integration of PCA Maisons based in the Var which strengthens the Group's presence in this high potential region.
The individual home construction market remains buoyant as it remains the favourite form of housing for the French. It also enjoys a very favourable environment with the maintenance and strengthening of the zero interest rate mortgage, the lengthening of loans in terms of years, the introduction of special mortgages for low-income buyers and relatively low interest rates. To these assets are added two new factors: the deductibility of interest rates on mortgages as well as a stability and even drop in the price of land.
For the second half, Maisons France Confort therefore anticipates strong growth in line with its objectives. Annual turnover - at a constant perimeter - should thus exceed ¤ 475 million and profits should remain at an excellent level.
Prospects of dynamic growth in 2008 are also maintained with:
- The launch of Maison Performance since May 2007.
- Strengthening of our presence in the southwest with the opening of 13 new branches in 2007.
- Our establishment in the northern region with the opening of three points of sale in the second half of 2007.
- Continued targeted acquisitions. New external growth should be announced over the next few months.
Forthcoming events: 2007 half-yearly after hours results on 26th September 2007 .
About Maisons France Confort:
Established in 1919, Maisons France Confort is the oldest individual home construction company and the second leading national operator on the market. The Group covers 18 regions in France with 206 points of sale, including 33 show houses.
Payroll on 30th June 2007: 1,093 employees.
Maisons France Confort is listed in Compartment B of Eurolist on EuronextTM Paris.ISIN code: FR 0004159473
Indices: SBF 250, CAC Mid & Small 90
|MAISONS FRANCE CONFORT:||ACTUS:|
|Patrick Vandromme - CEO
Tel: 02 33 80 66 66
|Amalia Naveira - Analyst/Investor/Press relations
Tel: 04 72 18 04 90
|Jean- Christophe Godet - Administrative director
Tel: 02 33 80 66 66
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
|MAISONS FRANCE CONFORT||Euronext Paris||45.30 (c)||0.35%||27 826|