Aix-en-Provence (France), January 22, 2015. Global EcoPower (GEP), constructor of power plants using renewable energy sources, accentuates its development at the industrial level internationally. GEP will acquire 50% of the Spanish group Enersol, independent and family-owned manufacturer of fastening structures for solar panels and "turnkey" constructor of solar power plants worldwide.
As part of its development plan, GEP wanted to strengthen its activities in solar power, in France and outside France, and industrialize its activity in this field. In this perspective, GEP entered several months ago in discussion with the Spanish group Enersol in order to form a new group.
As a result of these discussions, a memorandum of understanding was signed on January 14, 2015 pursuant to which GEP would hold 50% of the capital of the Spanish family group Enersol. In return, the Vicent Pastor brothers, founders and shareholders of the Spanish group, would then hold to a maximum of 10% of the new entity, through the issue of new GEP shares, granted in compensation for the contribution. The final terms of the transaction, including the valuation of the participation taken in the Enersol Group, the exchange ratio which should lead to a review by a shares auditor, the share price and the exact amount of the capital increase, are not yet finalized and will be subject to a second press release. This second release will detail the practical arrangements of the operation, including its conditions precedent.
This strategic alliance will allow:
- GEP to industrialize its activity in solar power and intervene outside France with a group having ten years of experience in Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Romania, UK and Chile.
- Enersol to continue its development, relying on an experienced player in renewable energy whose founders have been very successful both in France and abroad.
The operational and commercial synergies generated by the merger of the two groups will further accelerate the development of the new GEP group and should thus allow:
- GEP to build in France, but mostly abroad in Africa and the Middle East, solar power plants of up to 300 MWp. As such, several building permits for solar power plants in France have been submitted. GEP will also be able to optimize its concept of solar greenhouses, based on the experience of the agro-solar complex of over 50,000 m² built in France. The common product obtained by collaboration between the two groups should therefore be marked "CE".
- Enersol to rely on the financial resources of the new group to increase its development abroad. The Spanish group thus plans to establish a subsidiary in Latin America and probably in Chile. Other locations are also being considered.
For the fiscal year 2014, the Group Enersol should generate a turnover of more than ¤ 11 million and be profitable.
Jean-Marie SANTANDER, CEO of Global EcoPower, declares:
« For all countries, the development of renewable energies represents a new governance issue. From now on, the emerging and developing markets are also turning massively towards renewable energies. The different economic actors agree to conclude that they will experience significant growth worldwide and that solar power should become the most mature sector in the coming decades. GEP aims to become a leading player in this global photovoltaic industrial development. Enersol and GEP have in common that they both are "turnkey" constructors of power plants. This merger consolidates the strategy of the two groups and strengthens the development of GEP. »
Víctor and Juan Vicent Pastor, founders and shareholders of the Enersol Group, declare:
« We are very pleased that our discussions have resulted in this agreement. The new group will become an important player in the design and construction of solar power plants. We are delighted to collaborate with the Global EcoPower teams to accelerate our international expansion. »
About Global EcoPower
Global EcoPower (GEP) is a "turnkey" constructor of power plants using renewable energies and plans to produce green electricity. GEP is listed on the NYSE Alternext Paris Market of NYSE Euronext (ISIN code: FR0011289198 - mnemo: ALGEP). Global EcoPower is a French group.
Founded in 2004, Enersol is a designer and manufacturer of anchoring and fastening devices for solar PV panels and a "turnkey" constructor of solar power plants. Based in Alicante (Spain), the Enersol Group consists mainly of two companies: Enersol Nuevas Energias SL in Spain and Enersol Energies Nouvelles in France.
Tél. : + 33 (4) 42 24 50 16
Tél. : + 33 (1) 53 67 36 92 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél. : + 33 (1) 53 67 36 73
|Enersol Nuevas Energias
Victor Vicent Pastor
Tél. : + 34 96 556 19 91
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Activité de l'émetteur (acquisitions, cessions...)
Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.
Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.
|GLOBAL ECOPOWER||Euronext Paris||2.78 (c)||-2.80%||363|