ECONOCOM : Econocom Group subsidiary Digital Dimension announces the acquisition of ASP Serveur, French cloud computing provider for businesses

le
0

Econocom Group subsidiary Digital Dimension today announced the acquisition of ASP Serveur, a leading player in public and private cloud solutions for corporate users.

ASP Serveur specialises in hosting solutions and has more than 15 years' experience using its own infrastructure, with a state-of-the-art eco-efficient data centre. The data centre is fully secure and redundant, using high-density APC technology to offer very high level of services' availability.

ASP Serveur has developed strategic partnerships with a number of market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, APC (Schneider Electric) and VMware.

The company was one of the first providers to offer cloud solutions that allows customers to configure and pay per use (provisioning and billing solutions) for the exact solution selected. Resources are available in real-time for all set-ups: number of VMs (virtual machines), number of CPUs (central processing units), RAM (random access memory) and storage resources, the selected application solutions and the chosen services level.

In 2013, ASP Serveur recorded revenue of ¤3.5 million, mainly from large accounts in the e-commerce, utilities and public sectors.

On completion of this acquisition, Digital Dimension will hold 80% of the share capital, with ASP Serveur founder, Sébastien Enderle, retaining the remaining 20%. He is appointed Chairman and continues to ensure its operational role within the company.

"With the acquisition of ASP Serveur, we are pursuing a new stage in our growth strategy. We now have a cutting-edge hosting structure which will allow us to roll-out our full digital solutions offer in cloud mode," said Georges Croix, Digital Dimension's CEO.

Created in early 2014 by Georges Croix and Econocom, Digital Dimension aims to establish itself as a major player in the design, development and operation of cloud-based front office solutions. Following on from the acquisition of Rayonnance - specialist in mobile business solutions - in May 2014, Digital Dimension is continuing with its external growth strategy to achieve revenue of ¤120 million by 2016. To that end, it plans to invest around ¤100 million over three years.

The project is one of the major initiatives the group Econocom has undertaken as part of its Mutation 2017 strategic plan which is designed to establish Econocom as a leading European provider of business-to-business digital services.

 

The Econocom Group will publish its 2014 half-year results after the close of trading on 29 August 2014, and press and financial analysts meetings will be held on 2 September 2014 in Paris and Brussels.

 

About Digital Dimension
Digital Dimension is a new company formed jointly by its CEO Georges Croix and Econocom Group. 
Digital Dimension has implemented an ambitious programme of highly targeted acquisitions in order to establish itself rapidly as a leading player in the French and international market for designing, developing and operating cloud-based business-to-business solutions for corporate users. Digital Dimension targets key accounts with a unique, comprehensive offering of mobile solutions and services.

 

About Econocom
Econocom is a European digital service provider. In 2013, it posted consolidated revenue of ¤1.77 billion. The services provided by the group include consulting, sourcing, infrastructure and application services and technology management & financing of digital assets.

On 22 November 2013, Econocom finalised the acquisition of the entire share capital of Osiatis, resulting in the creation of a major new digital service company with over 8,000 employees in 20 countries and cumulated revenue of around ¤2 billion.

The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid index.

 

For further information: www.econocom.com - Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/econocom

Investor and shareholder relations: galliane.touze@econocom.com

PR contact: florence.lievre@econocom.com


Information réglementée
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Activité de l'émetteur (acquisitions, cessions...)
Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-36952-Econocom_PR_ASPServeur_20140819_UK.pdf

Si le fichier PDF ne s'affiche pas ou pour le télécharger, cliquez ici.

Pour consulter le fichier PDF en intégralité, cliquez ici.

Pour visualiser les documents au format PDF, vous pouvez télécharger gratuitement Acrobat Reader XI.


Valeur associée
  Libellé Bourse Dernier Var. Vol.
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter des commentaires.
Devenez membre, ou connectez-vous.
Aucun commentaire n'est disponible pour l'instant