At its meeting of March 13, 2013, the Board of Directors of Boiron, chaired by Thierry Boiron, approved the statutory and consolidated financial statements as of December 31, 2012. It was decided to call a combined Shareholders Meeting on May 23, 2013 at the Company's headquarters in Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon.
Audits of the statutory and consolidated financial statements have been performed and the audit reports concerning their certification are currently in the process of being issued.
BOIRON GROUP RESULTS
|(in thousands of euros)||2011||2012||Change
|Net Income - group share||42,248||49,626||+17.5%|
|Net Cash position||89,801||94,704||+5.5%|
- The profitability has improved due in particular to the price increase of certain non proprietary medicines in France and the control of operating costs.
- On December 31, 2012, the cash position amounted ¤ 94.7 million given the lower amount of net investments compared to 2011 and the buyback of Boiron shares from Pierre Fabre SA for an amount of ¤ 51.0 million.
- The Board of Directors will propose to the Combined Shareholders Meeting the distribution of a dividend of ¤ 0.90 per share. The payment of the dividend will be June 5, 2013.
- In the first quarter of 2013, the business is expected to grow significantly due to the high level of winter pathology.
- In 2013, Boiron targets a new increase of its turnover and profitability.
Our next update:
April 23, 2013, at market close, publication of quarterly sales and financial information as of March 31, 2013.
Person responsible for financial information: Philippe Montant
Contact for financial information: Véronique Bouscayrol
Investor relations: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.43 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISIN Code: FR0000061129 (BOI) - Bloomberg: BOI FP - Reuters: BOIR.PA
The group's financial information is online at : www.boiron.com
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Communiqué sur comptes, résultats, chiffres d'affaires Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-31236-cp-boiron-130313.pdf © Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
|BOIRON||Euronext Paris||78.47||1.03%||5 191|