July 25, 2007 - ARKOON Network Security is positioned as one of the main publishers of IT system security solutions on the European market. The company has been listed on Alternext by EuronextTM Paris since July 12, 2007.
The sustained development pace continues, in line with objectives
In accordance with its road map, ARKOON Network Security is pursuing its sustained organic growth with revenues reaching ¤5,741k over the 1st half*, up 16% on a like-for-like basis compared to the 1st half of 2006. The second half was particularly active with revenues amounting to ¤3,158k, up 18% year-on-year.
This performance materialized in a context marked by several major events that should contribute to an accelerated development of ARKOON Network Security.
- During the period, the company successfully completed its projected listing on Alternext by EuronextTM Paris with a 1st quotation taking place on July 12, 2007. The funds received from qualified investors will enable ARKOON Network Security to replicate its development model in Europe and to carry out some external growth transactions that will both accelerate its European deployment and expand its technological platform.
- In order to strengthen the development of its sales, ARKOON Network Security has also started reorganizing its commercial and marketing entities; it also started strengthening its network of partners with the arrival of two distributors -- IT-Way and Afina. These 2 distributors, subsidiaries of some major and strongly developing European groups, are dynamic players in the field of security. They are supported by a long-standing experience in France doubled with top level technical expertise.
- As part of its international expansion, in June 2007, ARKOON Network Security opened a sales office in Italy (Milan); this office is charged with the area's management and with business development.
- Finally, MSI, a company specializing in information encryption, which was acquired in 2005 and which ARKOON Network Security turned around in less than a year, was merged with and into the group in March 2007.
All of the above confirm the growth dynamic of ARKOON Network Security and support the company in the pursuit of its goals. The Group is set out to triple its revenues by 2009.* It is noted as a matter of interest, that ARKOON Network Security reported 56% of its 2006 revenues in the second half of the year.
ARKOON Network Security
Thierry Rouquet / Chief Executive Officer - Tel.: +33 4 72 53 01 01 -
Pierre-Yves Hentzen / Chief Financial Officer - Tel.: +33 4 72 53 01 01 - email@example.com
Amalia Naveira / Analyst/investor relations - Tel.: +33 4 72 18 04 92 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie-Claude Triquet / Press relations - Tel.: +33 4 72 18 04 93 - email@example.com
About ARKOON Network Security
ARKOON Network Security was established at the end of 1999. The company has been able to meet the needs of the information systems security market by developing innovative and diversified solutions, notably for protecting networks and infrastructures, communications and information. For each of these segments, ARKOON Network Security offers complementary, compatible and modular product lines, tailored to clients' computer architecture.
- Infrastructure protection: FAST 360 range - UTM appliances: voice/data server, network and network perimeter protection.
- Communications protection: SSL 360 range - SSL VPN appliances: remote-user links securisation.
- Information protection: Security Box software suite: digital vaults and encryption of information on the terminal (Laptop, PDA, Smartphone).
The company targets mid-market & TOP 100 companies at European and global levels through a network of more than 150 partners.
With more than 4,000 clients, 5,000 appliances and 500,000 Security Box licenses installed each year in 57 countries throughout the world, ARKOON Network Security has a high rate of growth in a rapidly expanding market.
ARKOON Network Security has been awarded OSEO's seal of approval, "Innovative Company"
ISIN Code: FR0010481101 - ALARK
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free