- Fulfilment of conditions precedent leading to Cassidian CyberSecurity becoming the majority shareholder of Arkoon Network Security
- Next steps to be the submission of a simplified tender offer for the remaining shares of Arkoon Network Security initiated by Cassidian CyberSecurity
Paris, 21 May 2013 - Further to the agreement signed on 26 April 2013 by Cassidian CyberSecurity to become the majority shareholder of Arkoon Network Security and after fullfilment
of the conditions precedent, Cassidian CyberSecurity now holds approximately 83.9% of the share capital and voting rights of Arkoon Network Security, following the effective transfer on 17 May 2013 of the shares held by the major financial shareholders of Arkoon Network Security, the founders and the management, at a maximum price of 3.25 euros.
Consequently, Cassidian CyberSecurity will, in compliance with articles 234-2 and 235-2 of the General Regulations of the French markets authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers - AMF), submit a simplified tender offer (OPAS) for all the outstanding Arkoon Network Security shares followed, if applicable, by a mandatory squeeze-out procedure should, subsequent to the OPAS, Cassidian CyberSecurity hold more than 95% of the share capital and voting rights of Arkoon Network Security,. This procedure is subject to obtaining a statement of compliance by the AMF and subject to the findings of an independent expert who will assess the financial conditions of the OPAS and, as applicable, the mandatory squeeze-out procedure.
In this respect, the Supervisory Board of Arkoon Network Security appointed on 24 April 2013 the firm Paper & Audit as the independent expert, in accordance with article 261-1 and following the AMF general regulations.
Arkoon Network Security asked that trading of its stocks be suspended as of close of business on 26 April 2013, a situation that is to be maintained until further notice.
About Cassidian CyberSecurity
Cassidian CyberSecurity is a 100% Cassidian company entirely devoted to addressing the cyber security market across Europe and the Middle-East, operating from France, the United Kingdom and Germany. Cassidian CyberSecurity's high-grade expertise includes "Cyber Defence & Professional Services" focusing on high-grade professional services and establishing Security Operation Centres; "Trusted infrastructure" aiming at cryptography, digital identity management and high-security national solutions, and "Secure Mobility", focused on services for mobile device security. To reinforce its solutions and establish a European cluster for cyber-security products and services, Cassidian CyberSecurity took over Netasq in November 2012. Cassidian CyberSecurity generated revenues of 80 million euros in 2012, with a workforce of 500 people, which it plans to double by 2017.
CASSIDIAN CYBERSECURITY - Trust the future
Nelly Tartivel Tel.: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.60
Cassidian Press centre:
About Arkoon Network Security
As a renowned pioneer in IT infrastructures protection, Arkoon Network Security set itself the goal of offering certified solutions, tailored to protecting sensitive information and infrastructures. Arkoon Network Security employs 80 staff and achieved sales of 13 million Euros in 2012.
Arkoon Network Security protects information, communications and infrastructures, as well as workstations, through a range of complementary solutions:
- The SecurityBox software suite meets the confidentiality, integrity and authentication needs of information stored by and exchanged within the company. It can be used to create secure workspaces. SecurityBox is EAL3+ Common Criteria certified.
- The FAST360 range of appliances comprises native integration of FAST (Fast Applicative Shield Technology), patented by Arkoon Network Security, to protect network infrastructures and communications against the most complex attacks. FAST360 is EAL3+ Common Criteria certified.
- The StormShield software solution, designed and marketed by SkyRecon, a subsidiary of Arkoon Network Security specialising in behavioural security, offers complete security of the system, the applications, the data and the peripherals for any desktop or laptop PC or server. StormShield stands out from the other solutions in its unique HIPS, capable of proactively blocking the most sophisticated targeted attacks. When used in the most demanding contexts, this protection offers an unparalleled level of security, while remaining totally transparent to the users.
Founded in 2000, Arkoon Network Security has its headquarters in Lyon and is listed on the NYSE Alternext. Its solutions are marketed in the rest of the world through its network of certified partners and subsidiaries. Arkoon Network Security's customer base includes a large number of Euro Stoxx 100 companies, administrations and thousands of other companies of all sizes. Arkoon Network Security's solutions are deployed in more than 60 countries.
Arkoon Network Security was awarded the OSEO "Innovative company" label from among the 2,000 member companies of the "OSEO Excellence" network.
ISIN Code: FR0010481101 - ALARK - Continuous listing
Liquidity contract with the ODDO Corporate Finance brokerage firm.
Contacts Arkoon Network Security
Thierry Rouquet, Chairman of the Board - Tel.: +33 4 72 53 01 01
Pierre-Yves Hentzen, Administrative and Financial Director - Tel.: +33 4 72 53 01 01
Amalia Naveira, Analyst/Investor relations - Tel.: +33 4 72 18 04 92 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie-Claude Triquet, Press relations - Tel.: +33 4 72 18 04 93 - email@example.com
Communiqués au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- Activité de l'émetteur (acquisitions, cessions...) Communiqué intégral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-32145-ark-210513-closing-cassidian-arkoon-gb.pdf © Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free