Lyon, 11 July 2007 - ARKOON Network Security, a leading European software specialist in the enterprise information systems sector, announces its entrance on Alternext, the Paris-based market run by Euronext, on 12 July 2007.
Prior to its admission to Alternext by EuronextTM Paris by direct listing, which was managed by Avenir Finance Corporate, ARKOON Network Security had raised an initial ¤5.2m in funds through the following two private placements:
- the first private placement raised ¤2m from institutional investors
- the second private placement raised ¤3.2m from qualified French and foreign investors, by creating 702,485 new shares.
ARKOON Network Security's capital comprises 4,605,019 shares. The reference price of shares, which will be listed on Alternext by EuronextTM Paris on 12 July 2007, was ¤4.61 per share.
Substantial growth potential
Software publisher ARKOON Network Security, designs, develops and markets solutions to protect computer systems, communications and information. The company has high-potential proprietary technologies and a portfolio of security solutions, which have a shared technological base and are internationally certified.
ARKOON Network Security achieved sales of ¤11m in 2006 for EBITDA of ¤1.27m and employs a staff of 90.
ARKOON Network Security's listing enables the company to fulfil its ambitions including:
- Establish itself as the European alternative in the field of information system security
- Increase its sales threefold by 2009
- Duplicate its distribution model in Europe
- Accelerate external growth
- Increase the company's standing and visibility in its markets
ARKOON Network Security will start trading on Alternext of EuronextTM Paris, on Thursday, 12 July 2007
All documents relating to this transaction are available free of charge at the following locations:
- On the company website: www.arkoon.net
- From the listing sponsor: Avenir Finance, 53 rue de la Boétie - 75008 Paris
It should be noted that this transaction did not result in a prospectus subject to the AMF visa and that dealing in the stock is strictly reserved for Qualified Investors, pursuant to provisions of articles 411-1 and 411-2 of the financial and monetary Code.
Exclusively reserved for Qualified Investors
ARKOON Network Security
Thierry ROUQUET / Chairman of the board - T: +33 4 72 53 01 01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pierre-Yves HENTZEN / Chief Financial Officer - T: +33 4 72 53 01 01 - email@example.com
Avenir Finance Corporate
Antoine RIMPOT/ Managing Director - T: +33 1 70 08 08 05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amalia NAVEIRA / Analysts/investors relations - T: +33 4 72 18 04 92 - email@example.com
Marie-Claude TRIQUET / Press relations - T: +33 4 72 18 04 93 - firstname.lastname@example.org
About ARKOON Network Security
ARKOON Network Security was established at the end of 1999. The company has been able to meet the needs of the information systems security market by developing innovative and diversified solutions, notably for protecting networks and infrastructures, communications and information. For each of these segments, ARKOON Network Security offers complementary, compatible and modular product lines, tailored to clients' computer architecture.
- Infrastructure protection: FAST 360 range - UTM appliances: voice/data server, network and network perimeter protection.
- Communications protection: SSL 360 range - SSL VPN appliances: remote-user links securisation.
- Information protection: Security Box software suite: digital vaults and encryption of information on the terminal (Laptop, PDA, Smartphone).
ARKOON Network Security has adopted an indirect selling model to market its solutions. The company targets mid-market & TOP 100 companies at European and global levels through a network of more than 150 partners. An effective business model that gives the company an established base, which accounts for 10% of the French market of infrastructures and networks security and 20% of the French market of data securisation.
With more than 4,000 clients, 5,000 appliances and 500,000 Security Box licenses installed each year in 57 countries throughout the world, ARKOON Network Security has a high rate of growth in a rapidly expanding market.
ARKOON Network Security has been awarded OSEO's seal of approval, "Innovative Company"
Website: www.arkoon.net© Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free