ALTAMIR AMBOISE : Closing of the transaction between Apax Partners and Thierry Lièvre, the majority shareholder of U10 Group

le
0

Following the announcement on 19 September, the transaction between Apax Partners SA and Thierry Lièvre has been completed, as regulatory authorisations from French Market Authority and anti-trust authorities have been obtained.

Thierry Lièvre, the founder and CEO of U10 Group, retains a majority shareholding of 50.1% in the holding company controlling U10 Group and called U10 Partenaires, along with the Funds managed by Apax Partners SA, together with Altamir Amboise, which own the remaining 49.9%.

As a reminder, this partnership between Thierry Lièvre and Apax Partners will allow the Group to enter a new development phase based on three strategic objectives:

  • duplicate U10 Group's business model abroad;
  • enhance organic growth; and
  • pursue external growth in a selective way.

The transaction is half-financed through equity and half-financed through a 5-year term loan from Natixis.


About U10

As a supplier of the international distribution industry, U10 is a value-added intermediary, specialised in the creation of a wide range of products and tailor-made services (turnkey products lines, supply chain, delivery to warehouses or shops, management of the shelf space at the points of sale).

The Group's offer is based on different products lines developed around household goods and personal leisure goods and accessories.

Present in France, Spain and China, the group employs 400 persons.
U10 is listed on Euronext Paris, compartment B (ISIN code: FR0000079147).

About Altamir Amboise

Altamir Amboise is a listed company that co-invests with the private equity funds managed by Apax Partners SA.

Altamir Amboise leverages Apax Partners' know how and investment strategy, which consists in investing in fast-growing companies across its sectors of specialization: Tech & Telecom, Retail & Consumer, Media, Healthcare, Business & Financial Services.

Altamir Amboise is a SCR (Société de Capital Risque) listed on the Euronext Paris Eurolist market, Compartment B, ISIN code: FR0000053837, ticker: LTA

For further information: www.altamir-amboise.fr


Media relations:
Agathe Heinrich - Marketing Director
Tél: +33 1 53 65 01 35
E-mail: agathe.heinrich@apax.fr

Investors relations:
Marie Ployart - Financial Communication
Tel: + 33 1 53 65 01 33
E-mail: marie.ployart@apax.fr

© Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free

Valeur associée
  Libellé Bourse Dernier Var. Vol.
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter des commentaires.
Devenez membre, ou connectez-vous.
Aucun commentaire n'est disponible pour l'instant