Consolidated revenue (1st Jan - 30 September)
|Total revenue over 9 months||151,1||111,1||+ 36%|
Sustainable and profitable growth continues unabated
In the third quarter 2007, AKKA Technologies's revenue stood at 50.1 M¤ (vs. 40.8 M¤ in 2006), up 23%.
Over the first 9 months all economic indicators were in the black:
- Organic growth hit 9 % thanks to higher business volume achieved in every industrial segment and new reference listings by industrial client companies,
- International activities, which already account for 13.1% of overall business, are growing at a faster clip
- The activity ratio is up slightly
This outstanding performance has enabled AKKA Technologies to post operating profits over the period that are in keeping with the figures published on 30 June 2007 and confirms the Group's capacity to grow profitably.
Annual objectives reconfirmed
For fiscal 2007, AKKA Technologies has reiterated its goal of generating over 230 M¤ in revenue; with COFRAMI being consolidated in the accounts for the last 2 months of 2007, this represents a growth of some 45% compared to 2006 revenue. Operating income will exceed 6.5%.
The COFRAMI consolidation is proceeding according to plan
On 19 October 2007, The French Competition Bureau (DGCCRF) delivered a favourable opinion as to the validity of AKKA Technologies's takeover of Coframi
Several major moves aimed at swiftly ramping up COFRAMI's performance are already afoot:
- The AKKA information system is being currently rolled out across all COFRAMI offices in order to improve business deal monitoring and streamline reporting and accounting services, ...,
- The company is again on a dynamic growth path together with a strong commitment and buy-in from all COFRAMI teams. The management team was convened on 11 and 12 October to a seminar to present the aims and priorities of the redeployment plan,
- Some property assets have already been sold off to generate cash and improve profitability.
These actions are endorsed by the vast majority of clients who see the merger as an opportunity to globally benefit from higher-value-added services.
The results achieved so far confirm the soundness of the plan adopted by the management of the Group, which involves making greater use of leverage to enable COFRAMI to reach break-even point by 2008.
- Gaining a meaningful presence in Germany,
- Continuing to grow organically in France by setting up a close-knit network of offices in each business segment and region.
Next Press release: Revenue 2007, on 14 February after the close of the trading day
About AKKA Technologies
AKKA Technologies, a high-technology and engineering Consultancy is providing guidance to industrial companies across the various stages of their projects, from R&D and design to assembly-line production.
With an established presence in Western Europe (France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, UK and Switzerland), AKKA Technologies through its expertise in complementary fields delivers real added value to industrial companies in every market segment: automotive, aeronautics, space/defense, consumer electronics, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, steelmaking energy, rail and is recognized as such by key clients in each of these segments.
Thanks to its high mobile teams and its global footprint, AKKA Technologies is capable of participating in cutting-edge projects across the world.
To date, AKKA Technologies employs 5,000 staff.
AKKA Technologies is listed on EuronextTM Paris Eurolist - Compartment C - ISIN Code: FR0004180597.
Nicolas Valtille / CFO - Tel: 04 78 92 60 83 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne-Laure Ruel / Communications officer - Tel: 04 78 92 61 43 - email@example.com
Amalia Naveira - Analyst and Investor Relationships- Tel: 04 72 18 04 92 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie-Claude Triquet - Press Relations Officer - Tel: 04 72 18 04 93 - email@example.com
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiqués de la société en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
|AKKA TECHNOLOGIES||Euronext Paris||51.00 (c)||0.43%||10 380|